OPS Plant Operator
1311 w. Parkwood Ave Friendswood, TX 77546 | Temp To Hire
Goal of Function
- Safely operate equipment and perform all tasks necessary to ensure high quality production of OPS products within the facility.
- Operators report to the OPS Plant Production Manager
- Operators will follow all required EHS and Quality related requirements within the production facility
- Operators are responsible for following all SOPs (standard operating procedures) of OPS operations.
- Operator observes proper utilization of equipment to ensure completion of operation and possibly perform minor maintenance procedures.
- Operators are responsible for inspecting product during production, ensuring that production equipment is functioning correctly.
- Operators are responsible to identify and bring to the Plant Managers attention any potential production related equipment, quality, EHS issues.
- All tasks of the Operator revolve around making sure the manufactured equipment produce optimal performance.
- Other duties operators include proper documentation of production operations and their respective details such as how much product is being produced, how fast or slow the equipment is producing product and effectiveness the of production.
- The operator also ensures OPS equipment is working correctly every time by performing various procedures
- Housekeeping in the warehouse and around the plant
- Execute special tasks as requested.
- Each employee is responsible for tracking their work hours using the company time clock.
- High School degree preferred and chemical or manufacturing employment history.
- Meet Songwon’ s employment requirements for background checks and drug testing.