Pasadena, Texas | Temp To Hire
Position Summary: Chemical Blending Company in Pasadena, Texas is looking for a full time Maintenance Supervisor/Mechanic with several years of experience of hands-on maintenance in a Chemical Plant.
· The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all maintenance functions necessary to ensure that the chemical plant functions in a safe and efficient manner
· Must be proactive and work towards continual improvement of the maintenance department
· Must have a high mechanical aptitude
· Must have experience leading others in a positive and productive way
· This is a working manager job, must be willing to work hands-on on all projects
· Perform and evaluate predictive and preventive maintenance
· Monitor plant equipment trends to ensure best possible operation and reduction of planned and unplanned downtime
· Ability to prioritize and schedule jobs in an efficient manner
· Experience working on and repairing pumps
· Knowledge of chemical plant safety procedures, LOTO, hazmat, etc.
· Ability to work on all types of equipment: pumps, motors, cooling towers, boilers, blenders, reactors, etc.
· Must have good organizational skills
**SOME AFTER HOURS CALL-OUTS BASED IN NEED**
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 7: 30 am to 5: 00 pm
Salary: DOE $65-$70k (plus full benefit package)
Drug free/Smoke Free Plant.