Batch Process Operator
Pasadena, Texas | Temp To Hire
Position Summary: An established chemical handling/blending company is seeking an experienced Chemical Plant Batch Blender that can work rotating day and evening shifts.
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of plant safety
- Ability to read and follow SOP' s for making a blend
- Ability to wear PPE such as half and full face respirators, supplied air, rain boots for extended periods, rain suit, etc.
- Daily tasks will include bending, climbing, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Safe forklift operation
- Operating plant equipment such as pumps, blenders, air compressors and scales
- Loading and unloading blend tanks and containers
- Loading and unloading bulk trucks
- Using basic math skills
THIS FACILITY IS NON-SMOKING – NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON FACILITY PREMISIS
Shift/Hours: Rotation will be every two weeks:
2 weeks on days (5: 30 am to 2: 00 pm)
2 weeks on evenings (1: 30 pm to 10: 00 pm)
**Note: Full benefits including vacation when full time following a probationary period